Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to Draw Dig, Dogs, Dig


In preparation for the Orange County Children's Book Festival this coming weekend I created a simple "How-to" page to show everyone how I draw my dog characters.

The festival is this Sunday, September 29th from 9:30AM - 4:30PM at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa California. Hundreds of children's authors and illustrators will be there signing and selling their books. If you get a chance, come on down and stop by my booth. I have activity sheets, stickers, books and a raffle for some signed and personalized copies of my next book Build, Dogs, Build: A Tall Tail.

I'll be on the illustration stage at 1:00PM and again at 2:45PM giving a live drawing demonstration and showing you all just how easy it is to draw your favorite dog characters. But if you can't make it, no problem. I've created this little "How-to-Draw" activity sheet that will walk you though the steps.

Hope to see you at the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment